[pct-l] Boulder Bidet

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:40:20 CDT 2012

While hiking, I bring a ziplock with about 10 diaper wipes and use one
ziplock for the disposal.  I use one diaper wipe to clean myself after a
bowel movement, fold and complete the cleaning process.  Then I dispose the
carefully folded wipe, neatly in a separate ziplock.  This doesn't take up
much room and I just dispose the accumulated waste when I get to a proper
place to dispose refuse.  My hiker boxes are complete with another set of
diaper wipes.  My clean tushy never chaffes or combines with my sweat to
develop a rash.

Toga

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Yoshihiro Murakami <completewalker at gmail.com