[pct-l] bikes on the PCT

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:14:26 CDT 2012

The definition of bias is an unfair prejudice.

Based on my multiple (at least ten) experiences with bikes on the trail there is nothing unfair about these opinions which the posters have stated were formed as a direct result of those interactions as we're my own.  Obviously, if your take away is that these interactions on the trail between bikes and hikers/horses aren't negative when you're involved I have to assume it is merely based on your own subjective opinion without hiker input. You're certainly rejecting the input that you're receiving here.

How can you assume that where your own encounters are involved all is sweetness and light when by the very act of riding on the trail you're breaking the law.  What could possibly be wrong with that.  You're entitled.  Those are your tax dollars. I guess you're entitled to park in those tax payer funded disabled parking spaces too.  Your one sided anecdotal accounts seeking to minimize the viewpoints of those with whom you disagree are clearly invalid.

There is no unfair prejudice here.

Sent from my iPad