[pct-l] Important Message Re: bikes on the PCT

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Oct 10 08:47:15 CDT 2012

On Oct 9, 2012, at 9:43 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> From: Zorglub <azorglub at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Important Message Re: bikes on the PCT
>
> This is taking paranoia to a whole new level. ?:)

Do you really think that we were born yesterday? We don't only hike
on the PCT. Many of us hike where we live as well. We've already seen
all this before where we live. We know exactly what you are doing.
We've seen the entire process start to finish and know the entire
play by heart. We could recite all the lines.

My suggestion would be to drop all new memberships to this list that
happened since the original mountain bike email was published. Don't
allow any new memberships for a while.