[pct-l] bikes on the PCT

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Wed Oct 10 10:13:01 CDT 2012

If you are going to bring up the historical group, I think you have overlooked the historical facts: this trail was set up and designated as a footpath for the use of hikers and equestrians.

I get the appeal of mountain biking.  But it still doesn't justify to me why we can't have this one long distance trail experience without the distractions and issues involved with allowing bikes.