[pct-l] Forest Service to consider allowing Mtn Bikes on the PCT

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 11:28:35 CDT 2012

Has everyone read the responses from the mtn bike users given on Brick's link?  If you do, you will find they are very excited about the possibility of mtn biking the PCT and are already organizing.

If we want to defeat this proposal, we also need to be organized.  Reading the mtn biker's posts will help understand our opponent's viewpoint and arguments.  We need to be clear, focused, and educated with our response to this threat.

Does anyone know the best person/department within the FS to write a letter to?