[pct-l] A letter

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Wed Oct 10 17:57:44 CDT 2012

I wrote an e-mail to the PCTA; always a good way to go and I encourage EVERY single person on the list who is against bikes on the PCT, write them and say so. My letter was forwarded to Liz and she personally answered. I plan to write a real letter, not e-mail, to the Board also. They will be more willing to listen if there are a ton of us for keeping bikes off the trail. PLEASE do not make assumption about the Association. They are more of a bureaucracy than you think. In do not know to what pressure they might falter to.

are we there yet