[pct-l] Illegal Mountain Biking on the PCT - Now in video form

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:19:06 CDT 2012

Scout was very happy share with me a conviction that was obtained through the PCTA of a dirt bike rider who posed for pictures on the PCT for a magazine article. The pictures led to his conviction.

I've worked on numerous criminal referrals to local District Attorney offices here in California that led to convictions when I had my own practice here. My license is still current. Provided they identify themselves, or their club if they belong to one may alone be sufficient to track them down, then we may be able to do something with this.  They'll want it put together with a bow on it. You would likely have to be at least available to testify n order to establish the chain for custody of the evidence.  This really like a stupid crook joke.

Sent from my iPad