[pct-l] Wilderness Act and bicycles

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:21:35 CDT 2012

Equally, any regulation is a creature of the statute which it seeks to implement.  If the regulation is contradicted and or inconsistent with the plain language of the statute, in this case the Act, then it is invalid and must be struck down.  The signing statutes or other evidence of legislative intent may be examined in case of any ambiguity in the statute to ensure proper regulatory compliance is achieved.

Sent from my iPad