[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 58, Issue 17

Heather mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 20:30:54 CDT 2012

Ken, You are absolutely right. I stand corrected. Part of what happened was that I lost sight of the original issue and forgot that it was the Forest Service, NOT the PCTA who is having to respond to the MTB community. And I'm sure they do have to respond.
The intent was that if there is no trail, there is no trail for MTB to overrun, and that by short-term sacrifice we could then regroup and move forward on the trail again. I know, that was naive, too.
Thanks for the work you do, and for pointing out the flaws in my post!

“We pray that you will be filled with his mighty, glorious strength so that you can keep going no matter what happens — always full of the joy of the Lord” (Colossians 1:11 LB).