[pct-l] Olallie Lake resupply

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:38:16 CDT 2012

I heard it would be extremely limited and expensive (it was) so excluded it
from a store resupply.  No resupply box.  Only bought a can of pop and hit
the tip jar for the friendly and polite concessionaire  ~~ who offered to
fill up my water bottle before I could even ask (Thank you!)  Having my
next resupply box at Timberline Lodge a couple of days up the trail worked
for me.

Nice to use the picnic tables adjacent to the lake and store (with a very
nice view of Mt. Jefferson) for a breakfast-out-of-the pack; was tempted to
take a swim in the lake.

be hope