[pct-l] Found Locket in Golite Jacket

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon Oct 15 01:27:56 CDT 2012

It appears, from the photos, that it's the Great Seal of the US:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States

Which seems to have been popular of WWII remembrance lockets.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/109637295/vintage-wwii-sweetheart-gold-filled
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1940s-UNITED-STATES-USA-GREAT-SEAL-EAGLE-PUFFY-HEART-sterling-charm-/230665048186?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b4b5507a

Are there any other markings on the locket?

Any writing on the back of the pictures?

Any marks on the jacket?

Bill Burge
bill at burge.com