[pct-l] Tethers to the other world...

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 23:58:38 CDT 2012

 I am very thankful that Mrs Mags only asks two things of me:

1) Give a general plan of my route
2) Give a call when I back in town and on my way home

This has worked for everything from simple overnight trips to weeklong trips in The Winds.

She knows a multi-week hike will go from the planning stages to reality again, and the 'rules' will not change.

Not saying this is for everyone, but I am certainly thankful it works for her and I !

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags