[pct-l] Tethers to the other world...from the other world

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:24:49 CDT 2012

I used the inReach and Galaxy ( smartphone ) this summer. This
combination enables to two way email system. I sent my location and
message in my facebook every day and sent emails to my wife. My wife
felt very ease, and safe feeling.

The subscription of in Reach is not expensive, I only subscribe the
basic plan ( 10 dollar / month ).

Now, I am in Japan, but I am started to use the inReach with  Nexus 7.
It works anywhere, except dense forest and very narrow valley.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )