[pct-l] ULA and Anna: Lame

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Oct 18 10:58:14 CDT 2012

Actually, while I do think the discussion is silly; I do think it did a good job of showing how to measure.  In some of the poor diagrams provided by some sites, it's hard to tell if I should be measuring from the collar of my t-shirt or what...

BUT, you are right about the male model!

Maybe I'll post one up to YouTube!  WARNING:  I'm 5'7", about 175 pounds, and hairy enough to get pepper sprayed by other campers if caught digging through my pack nude in the middle of the night.  ;-)  (Oh, and I snore like a bear also!)

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
bill at burge.com