[pct-l] PCT Water Reports

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Oct 18 11:24:25 CDT 2012

Good morning, Lon,

Thank you for undertaking this project.  The water report has been of
inestimable value to SoCal hikers for many years.  In my opinion it’s the
single most useful piece of information for hiking in that area.  With your
persistence and attention to detail I’m looking forward to another great
example of trail magic from you.

Thanks again,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye