[pct-l] ULA and Anna: Lame

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:33:17 CDT 2012

Wow... you realize that body wash commercials show more than that right? Do
none of you go to a beach?

Who cares. It was a side we saw, there was no nipple lmao.... A male model?
no that's ridiculous,  So now modeling a back is a gender specific role?

Its a boob - get on with you day and lets have some trail talk.

Oz