[pct-l] ULA and Anna

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:46:12 CDT 2012

I wonder if all offended parties will boycott every product that uses a sex
sells type promotion?  Honestly I find the thin skinned easily offended
types more repugnant than any sexy pack fitting video.

Get over it, and don't be hypocrits and watch PG-13 movies.  Because there
is unnecessary nudity in movies too.  To all offended parties write an
email to ULA inform them that you are too prudish to be alive in the
current century!

<insert Mags patented smiley where you feel necessary>

Love Matt
worldwidesadventures.com