[pct-l] About my first generation SPOT

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:26:36 CDT 2012

Hi Diane,

All of my Washington SPOT OK messages were sent and Jereen received them. She still has the records in a folder. I would like to send them to you for your interest - but don't know how. I tried, but only found that I could send one at a time. I'm not very good at computers - perhaps you can give me a tip on how to do this.

Kind Regards,

MendoRider