[pct-l] ULA and Eric

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:55:26 CDT 2012

Eric,

It's not that I don't get it. I do get it. I get and see your prospective.
My issue is that some of the stuff you wrote just is so opinionated and
unfair. I also see it from a business side of things and to be honest, ULA
isn't nor will be the last to use the beauty of a woman to sell products.
Sex sells (like it or not) It's unfortunate, I agree. Would it have
mattered to me if it was a man or woman? No.  I don't think it needs to be
a woman, but I'm also open to the idea, that she may have volunteered.
Maybe she got paid. Or maybe, ULA fields more calls from females wanting to
know the correct way to measure a pack that it seemed right to use a woman
as a instructor.

While I get you position, and feel bad for anyone (male or female) who
found this offensive. I don't get the hypocrites. Before you
start chirping the way you have Eric, and making bold, misleading
information about a company's regard for both sexes. Maybe you should have
a walk around your house and look for products that have commercials using
women to sell. Then gather them all up.... load it in the trash can.... and
then, should you have such a strong opinion.

Damn - I sure wish they'd stop using Male models on women's talk shows. It
must be so degrading to stand there in front of an audience of women
cheering at your body.