[pct-l] ULA and Eric

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Oct 19 21:58:14 CDT 2012

Yes Mark,
I sympathize with you.....I understand your problem.
I am also faced with the same dilemma.
Living in S. California and spending a fair amount of time at the beach,
I have to tolerate women staring at me.
It can be so degrading , knowing they are not looking at me as a person
but as a sex symbol.
And then there was the time at the Kick Off, 2-3 years ago....I was
wearing my  "Sex Instructor - first lesson free" base ball cap and all
the hiker babes would just hang around me for an obvious reason.
It created quite a ruckus....seems the guys got all upset because all
the hiker babes were hanging around me.
The hiker babes were happy campers but the guys were not.
It was obvious the girls were looking at me as a sex symbol and the guys
did not like that.
Well, anyhow, being that I am somewhat of a quiet and shy guy having all
these women staring at me like I am some kind of sex symbol instead of a
person can be very degrading and humiliating.
Ask Switchback....he was there.

JMT Reinhold
Your quiet and shy trail companion
Mark wrote:
I have suffered with this problem for years.