[pct-l] No Dirt Bikers....Violators will go to Hell

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 15:31:22 CDT 2012

Switchback,
Make sure the Lord understands that no "Dirt Bikers"  will be allowed on
that bridge and signs will clearly state the following.............."No
Dirt Bikers"........"Violators will go to Hell."

Hhhhmmm....perhaps we should post those signs on the PCT
If that won't work nothing will.
Just a thought,...that's all.

JMT Reinhold
Switchback wrote:
Our intrepid PCT hiking hero, Grizzly,was solo hiking along the PCT.
He came to a great camping spot and set up his camp.
After supper he went for a walk around his campsite to relax and think
about being out on the trail and all he was grateful for.
Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice from
above, God said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all
ways, I will grant you one wish."
Grizzly said, "I wish that you would build a bridge to Hawaii, so I can
drive over there anytime I want."
The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic.
Just think of the enormous challenges of reaching the bottom of the
Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take.
It would be taxing on several natural resources and take a lot of upkeep.
I can do it, but think a little more for something that would honor and
glorify me."
Grizzly thought about this good advice for a while.
Then he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my trail partner and
wife, Trail Dust.
I want to know how to please her and what she wants.
How can I make her happy?
What is she thinking when she gives me the silent treatment and says,
"nothing is wrong"?

The Lord replies, "Do you want four lanes or six lanes on that bridge?"