[pct-l] October Full Moon Expedition

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 00:09:50 CDT 2012

It is that time again.  It is time for the world famous Switchback's Semi-Full Moon Kickback Horseshoe Meadow Expedition and Campout.  It will be Saturday, October 27 at the Horseshoe Meadow parking lot campsites around 7 PM to the next morning if anyone survives.  The location is just outside of Lone Pine, CA at 10,000 feet.  Most of the earth's O2 is below you.

Remember, this is only for the most hardcore PCT mountainmen and mountain women.  This is the Sierras in deep Fall when anything can happen.  The road up there might be closed with deep snow.  Drug Cartel soldiers, marauding Indians, and Cougar Female Terminator Leadership Types might be lurking in the area.

If anyone is coming, let me know.  We need a good body count for the next morning, Sunday, to see how many have been picked off during the night.  I will probably go over on Friday, October 26 to Lone Pine and Dow Villas Motel to goof off.

I have the honor to be your most obedient servant and trail rapscallion,

Switchback the Trail Pirate