[pct-l] Sec A, mile 11 campsite

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Sun Oct 21 14:51:52 CDT 2012

In 2008 I camped near top of hill. There is an open area that is not a bad camp site at mile 10-11. I went a little farther and thought I might have made a bad decision as the chapparal was thick. But I spied a small open spot a few feet uphill from trail and threaded my way there. Worked great and I was hidden from trail when I heard many, many feet going by at 5:00 am next morning that I assumed were illegals.

Camp on the hill or in the chapparal. Your choice. No water.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone