[pct-l] Arguments for Bikes on the PCT

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Sun Oct 21 15:54:15 CDT 2012

Ok, I'm done with this list for a while. Enough.  I'm a hiker who has walked every step of the PCT, also a mountain biker, lately mostly a biker, who has tried to understand the hikers only position, but I'm not seeing it. I am amazed at the types of kicks that you folks are aiming at me and see you later.
Uncle Tom
Sent from my iPhone