[pct-l] missing person

Jane Overton neoaflander at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:57:29 CDT 2012

my sif on Jesse Overton is overdue. Monterey sheriff has been notified. He
may be in Big Sur wilderness area. Have any of you hardcore types been
hiking in that area any time in the last week?  The problem is that his
last known whereabouts was a resort on the Big Sur River near the ocean.
He is blonde, ponytail, has backpack (of course) and video camera. I am
looking into conditions at Big Sur but dont know how long it takes to get
through or even if the area is all that remote. I  *know this is a PCT
site. am planning to be class of 2013 myself.  Anyway, has anyone been in
Big Sur this week*? Has anyone seen my goofy son, Jesse?

Cheers
Jane

--
Change the world. Plant a tree.