[pct-l] ULA and Eric

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:42:37 CDT 2012

I feel ULA made a sound marketing decision. While men seem to detest
looking at the male form, women are not so hung up on silly gender issues.
Heterosexual women at times can look with interest at the female form. We
may not get the same excitement as a man but I like to compare myself or
become a fantasy. Fancy clothes does this for me also. I am close enough to
Anna that I could pretend I was her. I'm only 5'8" and 20 years older but
you get the idea.

I'm just saying!

Toga