[pct-l] resources on multi-use trails

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 15:31:21 CDT 2012

Mrs Mags and I went hiking/camping this weekend in the Pike National Forest near the Colorado Trail.

A relaxing weekend before she again starts the grind of her masters program.

We found a primitive camp site off FS-550 after some hiking and exploring earlier in the day.

With the less daylight, my better half felt car camping would be more enjoyable for her.

We found a spot and did a lollipop hike on the nearby CT and Buffalo Burn trails before we settled in for the evening.

On this hike, we saw a mountain biker and two equestrians.

People were polite. The trail was enjoyed by all.

The world did not come to an end.  My beer was cold post-hike and pre-dinner.

Take this story for what it is worth....

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags