[pct-l] A PCT nightmare

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:45:08 CDT 2012

Yep, that sounds about right.

This is all pretty depressing. I finally get a chance to go back to grad
school and FINALLY have a summer off to do this, and this happens, what
luck!

It will be interesting to see how this all goes. There still just seems to
be a huge safety issue that hasn't really been addressed. I find the idea
of hiking and having someone barrel down a hill or around a corner really
disturbing and scary.

I suppose there's still the AT? :) (Hopefully?)

Cheers,
Lindsey