[pct-l] Big Expedition to Horseshoe Meadow

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 18:20:16 CDT 2012

Yes, it is getting to be time.  Time for the October 27 Saturday evening campout at 10,000 feet deep in the Sierras.  This is just outside of Lone Pine, CA at the Horseshoe Meadows parking lot.  This is for the hardcore, take no prisoners, bayonet the wounded, backpackers.  No quarter will be given, no quarter will be asked.

I have reservations at the Dow Villas Motel for Friday and Saturday nights if it gets too rough up there.  I think I am in room 200 overlooking the street. The Sierras this time of year is full of Halloween goblins and ghosts.  I think Friday I will go up to 8,300 foot Whitney Portal for lunch if the store is still open.  That is always super fun.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
May the Forest Be With You