[pct-l] Lone Pine Occupied

Sharrel VanRossum vanrossumsharrel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:11:28 CDT 2012

Tom (AKA The Incredible Bulk) and I can vouch for the quality of the food
at Merry Go Round...good variety of authentic Chinese cuisine at reasonable
prices and also some American fare.  It's a must visit if you are in Lone
Pine...you won't be sorry if you do.  By the way, doesn't testing sleeping
gear usually involve an over night?  Dow Villas and Merry Go Round
obviously too much temptation for a Trail Pirate.
Sharrel (no trail name yet)