[pct-l] bypass surgery

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:46:20 CDT 2012

Any plant based diet will give similar results.  Also check out the
Documentary (Netflix) "Forks Over Knives"

I could nit pick a few issues with both of the above examples but the
American Diet is a disaster in terms of Diabetes, Obesity and
Cardiovascular Disease!  Plant based fat has demonstrated to protect
against Cardiovascular disease and is beneficial in other ways so keep an
open mind.