[pct-l] Who is Dan Campbell?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Oct 28 19:54:00 CDT 2012

Hi Dan,

Nobody said you wasn't a nice guy or tried to bite your head off. Given
that some Mt Bikers have been posting misleading information on this list
and that you haven't posted here before (maybe once?) we naturally wonder
who you are.

I'll take a look at your blog.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.