[pct-l] For sale Garmin GPSMap62s

Clay Lemar claylemar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:09:46 CDT 2012

Aspiring thru hikers, preparing to hike 2013,

How I wish I were you. I can't be, but my Garmin GPSMap62s can. It want's
to go hiking, and give me a little bit I can put away for another hike.
It's fully loaded, lightly used (it was used) with Halfmiles tracks and way
points on it. Good for high snow navigation, checking mileage in the
desert, and potentially very valuable on an off trail a fire detour.

GPS was mailed to me at Kennedy Meadows, where it moved into a tupperware
in my pack or a side pocket for navigation.

New:

Garmin gpsmap 62s $390.00

topo u.s. 24k west dvd   $130.00

micro sd $10.00