[pct-l] VVR Resupply

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:29:16 CDT 2012

There is a little store.  I've seen it well-stocked with hiker food.  I've
also seen it cleaned out.  It just depends upon what happened in the days
before you get there. If a bunch of hikers resupplied from the store, it
might be cleaned out.

You don't hitchhike to VVR.  You either take the ferry ($), yogi a ride
with fishermen, or walk the side trail.  If I remember correctly, the side
trail is about 6 miles around the lake.

Yes, you could get in and out in a day via the ferry.  Go in on the morning
ferry.  Leave on the afternoon ferry.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com