[pct-l] hike cost

mike Shoys mashoys at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:27:23 CDT 2012

my cost fro 2013 should be around $8000-$10,000 for everything. not
calculating lost wages...

about $2500 for all gear and shoes... i'm getting pretty fancy here and
tend to get gear on the upper end cost-wise. ($300 tent, $160 sleeping pad,
$240 pack)
about $2500 for student loans for 6 months and half my rent *sublet room
for 6 months and pay half rent in return for cat/garden care
goal of $3000-$5000 food/trail dollars seems like a high number from what
little i know, but having a couple bucks after this is done would be
nice...

mike