[pct-l] Hiking SOBO to meet up with NOBO Finisher late Sept

Patricia Rice pjriceatl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:47:28 CDT 2012

I plan to drive from Seattle, leave a car at the terminus in Canada
and hike SOBO for about ten miles to meet up with a NOBO thru-hiker
so we can "finish the PCT" together since I hiked the first five
miles with him out of Campo last April.  Will have passport, maps,
equipment and provisions for camping on own should we not connect for
some reason as planned on first day.  This will be first time for me
to the area; what I'm looking for is some general advice from anyone
who's done this before that might help assure the experience goes
smoothly (best place to leave rental car, permits to get, etc).
Thanks.  No Trail Name....Yet