[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 57, Issue 1

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Mon Sep 3 13:13:10 CDT 2012

I have carried both the GG and ULS Circuit on long hikes. I prefer the
comfort/ride of the Circuit, especially when it gets loaded up - think a
loaded bear canister.

I was able to carry the Garcia bear canister in the Circuit if I loaded it
upright and packed my tent, jacket, etc around it for padding. Of course
some of the gear I usually carried was shifted to Marcia's pack.

Ken
www.GottaWalk.com