[pct-l] Cooking Systems

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at cox.net
Tue Sep 4 12:01:57 CDT 2012

I like my Optimus Crux Lite with Terra Solo Cookset so much I bought one for
each of the bug out bags I have put together for my two adult kids.  They
are kind of fun to use around the house if I am just heating up a can of
soup or making coffee.  I'm keeping a log to determine how long a canister
lasts.  BTW, a big canister nests inside the pot with the frying pan lid in
place, provided you unscrew the burner.  Comes with a nice little drawstring
mesh bag.  IMO much better than Pocket Rocket, JetBoil or (1970's) Camping
Gaz.  Free shipping from Amazon.com and not too expensive.  Hike on!  Bob
Riess, San Diego