[pct-l] The FINAL WORD on GIARDIA

miles brown e.milesbrown at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:49:05 CDT 2012

A lot has been said, recently, about water treatment and Gardia.

What I like to do, when travelling through an area which is known for ample
amounts of pure, clean water is to bring some freeze-dried* **Giardia Chips*and
*Giardia smoothies* (powdered).

I like the *Giardia Chips* because they have a nice, light and cripsy
crunch - and they melt on my tongue.
The smoothies are good too, just for variety sake, and can be easily
flavoured.

If I'm out of Giardia, I'll pack some *Campylobacter sausage** *or some *
candied** **Yersenia *or* E-coli cakes.*
*
*
*Candied Yersena* is great before bed. They're just sweet enough and they
give me that warm, rumbly sensation in my belly.

I like *Ecoli-cakes* but they're harder to travel with because they tend to
mold after a few days of damp weather.

(If I do carry these with me, I'll be sure to pack an extra dozen or so
sleeping bags and a lot of wet-wipes. And I also alert the medi-vac chopper
in advance.)

Happy trails, all!

--
Miles

*Find your passion.  **Pursue it with fervour.  *Have something to fall
back on.
(Like, your ass.)