[pct-l] Water Treatment Issue Getting Too Hot

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:51:54 CDT 2012

I agree it’s getting a little hot. Maybe we should cool it down with some
fresh filtered water :P

I guess as it’s been said on here many times. If the person is remotely
concerned with getting sick – treat. If not, don’t. It’s really that
simple. We all can bicker back and forth and I’m certain both sides have
great points but in the end, I’m listening to me. If a few minute filter
gives me the peace of mind, I don’t mind if I’m made fun of on the trail.

Lets face it – both have some great points. Just do as you feel is
necessary.

Has anyone on the list had any Platypus gravity filter stories both for and
a against?