[pct-l] Cooking Systems

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Wed Sep 5 06:38:45 CDT 2012

I have used the same Bushcooker Lt1, mutifuel system, made in the USA ( except for the Evernew titanum pot) on 2 thru hikes.  Complete kit is 7.2 oz, including my MSR coffee filer.  Burns wood, alcohol, and solid fuel tablets, each alone, or in combination.
Uncle Tom
http://tjamrog.wordpress.com

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It looks poorest when you are richest.  The fault finder will find faults even in paradise.  Love your life, poor as it is.  You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse.  The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.                                                                      -Thoreau