[pct-l] ROCKWELL....it is all Switchback's fault

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 10:12:20 CDT 2012

Say Switchback,
The  "List"  is getting very nasty, up-tight and downright mean.
They are calling each other liars and accusing each other of all kinds
of nasty things.
Everybody is getting nervous and up-tight because the end of the hiking
season is getting near.

IT  IS  NOT  GOOD  FOR  THEM  TO  BE  ALL  UP-TIGHT

There has not been enough humor on the list lately to keep them loose,
relaxed and in a good frame of mind because you have been gone to
long.....you see,....IT'S  ALL  YOUR  FAULT!!!
The list needs some of your world famous trail humor.

Give them your best stuff, and you better make it quick.

Well, I'm going to say "By By" now....get away from all this cat
fighting....life is to short to be wasted cat fighting.
I think I will head for the mountains where it is peaceful and quiet.

JMT Reinhold
Your stressed out trail companion