[pct-l] Giardia and Treating Water in the Sierra

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 15:15:36 CDT 2012

This discussion is brought up semi-regularly on outdoor forums.

I am convinced it is more like religious faith than anything.

Those who believe one way will pull out the appropriate facts and quotes to use them in an argument.

And will never convince the other side of the righteousness of their cause.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags