[pct-l] rural verses urban

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Fri Sep 7 21:44:34 CDT 2012

I am no doctor but, it is likely that children who grow up in the city
are exposed to a broader cross section of people from different parts of
the country and the world.  Thus they develop a resistance to more
microbes.  This likely served them well when removed from their home
environment, unlike the relatively isolated rural children.  This would
be expected to be reflected in military personal.

Shepherd