[pct-l] Trail Magic @ White Pass, Washington

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 15:51:42 CDT 2012

I'm planning to arrive at White Pass tomorrow afternoon and set up trail magic at the campground.  I have flyers that I'll post at the trail heads and further up and down the trail via hikers.

What to expect:
screened canopy (takes two people to set up)
chairs
food (cornbread, fry bread, zucchini bread, chili, soup, possibly bacon and eggs, Birthday Rice Krispie treats)
Beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, soda, ???)
Music
Conversation
Ambience

Hope to see you there.

Lost and Found

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"