[pct-l] Confounded "WOMEN"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Sep 10 13:12:39 CDT 2012

HEY!!!!......Trail Dust reminds me of my wife, Karen!!!!
Confounded woman.....I could have been in heaven years ago.

JMT Reinhold
Switchback wrote:
Hardcore and seasoned PCT hikers Grizzly and Trail Dust were85 years old
and had been married for sixty years.
Though they were far fromrich, as most hikers, they lived comfortably as
Grizzly watched his pennies.
Though not young, they were both in decent health, largelydue to Trail
Dust’s insistence on healthy foods and exercise all their marriedlife.
One day, they were out banging along the trail near Muir Hut.
As they passed Helen Lake both of them succumbedto the high altitude
hiking and off to heaven they went hand-in-hand.
They reached the pearly gates and St. Peter escorted theminside.
He took them to a beautiful mansion, furnished in gold and fine
silks,with a fully stocked kitchen and a waterfall in the master bath.
A maid couldbe seen hanging their favorite clothes in the closet.
They gasped inastonishment when St. Peter said, "Welcome to Heaven.
This will be your homenow." Grizzly asked St. Peter how much all this
was going to cost.
"Why, nothing",Peter replied. "This is your reward inHeaven."
Grizzly looked out the window and right there he saw a beautifulcountry
club with a championship golf course walking paths.
It was finer and more beautiful than any everbuilt on Earth.
"What does it cost tojoin that club?" asked the suspicious Grizzly.
"Thisis heaven," St. Peter replied. "You can enjoy it free every day."
They went over to the clubhouse and saw the lavish buffet lunch.
"Don't even ask," said St. Peter to Grizzly. "Thisis Heaven it is all
free for you to enjoy."
Grizzly looked around nervously at Trail Dust and then asked St. Peter,
"Well,where are the low fat and low cholesterol foods, and the
decaffeinated tea?"
"That's the best part," St. Peter replied. "You can eat and drink as
much asyou like and you will never get fat or sick. This is...... Heaven!"
"No gym to work out at?" asked Grizzly. "Notunless you want to," was the
answer.
"No testing my sugar or blood pressure or..." "Never again," replied St.
Peter.
Grizzly glared at Trail Dust and said,......."You and your Bran Flakes
DIET.......We couldhave been here..... ten years ago!"