[pct-l] Yellow jackets and Epipens on the PCT

Derek Fohs derekfohs at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:40:47 CDT 2012

I was prescribed an epipen for my allergy to gluten. I've never used it. I just avoid gluten.I've reordered because of the expiration date by I calling or emailing my doctor who can call it into a pharmacy of my choice. CVS allows my wife to pick up prescriptions for me. I'd have her ship to me at the next mail drop if there's no pharmacy. They're light and packable enough that you might want to pick up two at a time.