[pct-l] hiker breaks ankle miles short of finishing

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Sep 12 19:14:31 CDT 2012

What a bummer!  But he will have a tale to tell.

Does anyone know of any other PCT hiker who suffered a similar broken
bone?  A few days ago I was riding with a forest service employee about
trail hazards and said I couldn't recall any others getting broken bones o
the trail.  I do recall a few unfortunate deaths though.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.