[pct-l] footwear and trainers

Linda Sheehan lwshee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:06:19 CDT 2012

Thanks for the input and I got some Dirty Girls this summer. I was also
thinking that the stream Xings would be a breeze with these quick drying
trail runners than taking off the boots and carrying the extra weight of my
aquasox that I use for streams. Not sure how hiking in soaking shoes during
a rain would work, though. Pray for the sun to break through soon?