[pct-l] Sierra Full Moon Kickback Campout

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 09:30:29 CDT 2012

Yes, it is once again time for hardcore, take no prisoners deep Sierra campout.  It will be again at the 10,000 foot Cotton Wood Pass - Horseshoe Meadow parking lot campground area (near Lone Pine CA).  It is only a few miles from the PCT.  The date is Monday, October 29.  If the road up there is not closed by snow, then it is a go.  This is your last chance in your beloved Sierras before winter sets in.

Last year it was very pleasant up there.  I was very surprised at the moderate temperatures.  Of course, we will have to be on guard from drug cartel soldiers, marauding Indians, and Cougar Female Terminator Leadership Types (T-1000 liquid metal version).  Let me know if you plan to join in on the adventure.

Respectfully, your obedient servant and trail knave,

Switchback the Trail Pirate
"May the Forest Be With You"